Sunday, April 6, 2014

Random Blog Thingie

The great Torie James tagged me in this random little blog thingie. Answer four questions about your writing process/your current WIP and then tag four more writers to keep it going. Well, here I go! Tagging Aaron Speca, Zelda Quinn, M. Anna Black, and K.B Ashford. <3

1. What are you working on?
-I'm not really working on anything at the moment. I'm currently waiting on edits from my editor on The Grey Curse, my first book.

2. How does your work differ from others in the genre?
-Well, I'd like to think my vampires are a different "brand". They're not your typical sun-allergy, only-blood-drinking monsters you see in most books. And no, they don't sparkle.

3. Why do you write what you write?
-Because it's what I like to read. Write what you know, right? Or at least what YOU would like to read. Cause if you don't like it, how will other readers?

4. How does your writing process work?
-I don't really have a process. I pretty much just write what comes to mind, when it comes to mind. I'm pretty much a slave to the characters in my mind. And I don't mind it in the least!

((Oh, and a quick shouty-outy to the Once and Future Queen, Torie James for tagging me. https://www.facebook.com/WriterGurl216 and http://torienjames.blogspot.com/))

No comments:

Post a Comment